Tuesday 13 December 2011

Inspiration










Inspiration. Something everyone needs, whether you are drawing a picture, writing a blog or even taking part in an event. Most people have an inspirational figure (and I say most as I'm struggling to think of one), but inspirational figures don't have to be famous. They could be a relative, a teacher, a colleague or even a friend. So, what gives you inspiration? For me, sometimes it's quotes, other times it's pictures. So, I'm  going to share a bit of both.




 Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.

Rabindranath Tagore





Give light and people will find the way.

Ella Baker





Believe you can and you're halfway there.

Theodore Roosevelt







For a gallant spirit there can never be defeat.

Wallis Simpson



Hope is a waking dream. 
Aristotle



It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.

Aristotle Onassis








Hope you enjoyed!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment